This one goes out for "The Strokes"


Guys, Thank You So Much for this "The New Abnormal"!

In this Dark Hour of Mankind (21st Century), that I like to call "Emergency on Planet Earth", this new Album of Yours is a breath of fresh air, I just coudn't love it more!

I saw you Guys, almost a decade ago, on a Summer Festival in Portugal (I'm Portuguese), it was Super Bock Super Rock @ Meco.

Hope this "message in a bottle" may reach you Guys, somehow and somewhere... because I'm one of many who are following You! 

And for me, this new album is like we say in Portuguese, "Sal Grosso", whitch literaly translates as "coarse salt" or even better "Rock Salt" 'cause You Guys Rock!  And this expression "sal grosso" is kind of a way of saying, this is what we need, this is what really matters, this is what we want! 

And that said and done, keep up with the good work, keep it strong and keep it safe! 

Because,  The Adults Are Talking and I'm making Bad Decisions when someone's At The Door, but  the Eternal Summer is coming... and I'm Not The Same Anymore, I'm Selfless.


From Portugal with Love, 
Sibila 




Comentários

Mensagens populares